[[Music's Playing]]
*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *Â - Or Select a Song to Play- :: Shinhwa - Without You :: :: Shinhwa Minwoo - For You :: :: Shinhwa - Track 14 :: :: Energy - Gei Ni De Ge :: :: Energy - Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian :: :: Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Zui Huo :: :: Energy - Zui Hou Yi Chi :: :: Journey - Open arms :: :: Missing you(Eng Vers) ::
~*~ Shinhwa ~*~ <---Cartoon pics----> ~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~ ~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~ ~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~ Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18) D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2 Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186 Thursday, July 21, 2005 T^T My aircon broke down again for the nth time!!! I wasted $200 to get it repaired 2 weeks ago and after 2 weeks, it broke down again!! I dunno what but I think the pump is damaged... What the!! The person I called came to inspect and say the pump is broke and his company only promised to garantee the pc board he repaired 2 weeks ago!! $#%@#... waste my $$!! T_T Now how am I supposed to sleep without aircon??P.S: today is ah di's birthday!! Hereby wishes him a happy birthday!! ^___^ on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:22 PM Comments: Post a Comment Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:22 PM