Sunday, July 24, 2005
Oh yeah, besides energy's concert on 9th July...I forgot to mention I went to guiness and zpop concert too!! Both free tickets, hehe ^____^ Have fun both nights but still energy's concert is the most unforgettable one this year!!! I nearly got his autographed tennis ball when he throws at my direction!! He pointed to me!! Hehe, I got the cam as the evidence!! Too bad it overshot and went to a girl 2 rows behind me! T^T
Oh back to guiness concert! The dishes served was ok for me, I only look for the taste so I give 68/100. ^^ But my aunt says it's very fresh!! *is it??* There's this tang chao *tang dynasty* group who performed most of the time, irritates me with their disco song! I can hardly believe they got their own album!! one song is called ..."left hand right hand"?? I think so! Puahahaha...then they dance jolin's song as well.. >*< Oh yeah, later xiao gang came out and sang a couple of songs.. But the atmospere was still mild. Then when a du came out in a bike, qiuying and I went to the front. The only thing is when he sang halfway, the mike got problem and he was like so embarassing on stage. The highlight of the night was Alex To! He performed a couple of old songs that rekindles my memories ^____^ Last but not the least, he danced tuo diao!! Haha, but he only took off his top -_-""
The zpop con has shown improvement. It's air conditioned. But compared to last yr, this time there are very little people attending. Hehe, this is expected as ENERGY was not invited! Then after standing for 3 hours, hearing some artistes singing, JJ was finally out!! Yeah, I screamed with all my might! He sang a couple of songs. He's really good!! Also, there's this junior of his called Jin Sha, who performed a duet with him!! She's pretty!! Then he holds her hand when the song ends! Awww...^____^
Later on, I feel uncomfortable with my gastric..I think I skipped a proper meal today so... I went off after lee dong gun performed ^____^ Cuz I'm not interested in Amei.
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 6:12 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com