Saturday, July 30, 2005
Oh I was looking for hyesung's album lyrics and found this one song. The lyrics were touching!
04. Punishment
I'm a man and there's nothing I can do about it.
I can't even say that I'm sorry.
I must not be able to do anything for
it'll be you who will love me and hate me at the same time.
Although you'll probably hurt to death.
Like the moment, you'll feel my name
that will be erased from the tears
Don't remember, for there was never us to begin with.
At least curse me and call me bad.
Or are you just going to cry?
If I just talk to you with cruel words will you be able to..
erase me from your memory?
Although you'll probably hurt to death.
Like the moment, you'll feel my name
that will be erased from the tears
Don't remember, for there was never us to begin with.
Even your ring that is filled with me and you pray
that it'll rip like your fragmented dreams.
Your diary will change too..
You'll probably pray for my punishment.
Hate me like that.
Although you'll probably hurt to death.
Like the moment, you'll feel my name
that will be erased from the tears
Don't remember, for there was never us to begin with.
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 2:32 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com