[[Music's Playing]]
*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *Â - Or Select a Song to Play- :: Shinhwa - Without You :: :: Shinhwa Minwoo - For You :: :: Shinhwa - Track 14 :: :: Energy - Gei Ni De Ge :: :: Energy - Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian :: :: Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Zui Huo :: :: Energy - Zui Hou Yi Chi :: :: Journey - Open arms :: :: Missing you(Eng Vers) ::
~*~ Shinhwa ~*~ <---Cartoon pics----> ~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~ ~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~ ~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~ Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18) D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2 Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186 Sunday, July 31, 2005 Eh, today is the first time I nearly died in the mrt train! -_-''' How honour, I may be the first person who died due to pressure of 3 obasan who slam their weights against me when they tried to squeeze into the train... wahahaha!! The pressure they add on me, nearly kill me. What the heck is going on with ppl wearing red?? Oh I see, the rehearsal right?? ARGH...I choose the wrong day to go out... -__-''' Ok, so today I'm supposed to be going to harvey norman with ht to enquire about my video recorder..then that uncle really annoys me..he say there's no such model...what the..uncle need to inspect his professionality...so he finally says there is this model and since it's an old model.. Out of 10 salesperson right there, 7 of them know nothing about it.. -_- So meaning only 3 person knows..then I asked about the cable but i got this feelings he's not gonna explain much to me.. humph.. He told me to get a firewire card installed into my pc and the cable set which will cost $100++ .. To double check, I went to bugis's sony gallery to enquire but this time though with better service, they cannot answer my question as my cam is a rather old model. Well, he gave me a namecard which I'll call sometime later. ^____^ My cam might be old but I took all my energy's event through it. Still as good!! Only thing is that I wanna capture clear and good quality of the videos and convert them to dvds!! ^_____^ Mental notes: (In terms of customer services, good to worst)Sony gallery (service counter)Harvey NormanCourtsBest denki on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 2:58 PM Comments: Post a Comment Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 2:58 PM