Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Maybe I should try writing a new fic..
Many ideas came up but too lazy to put down ;/
Who am I blaming? No one but myself..

I long time never update my fic le..and there's still some readers who actually comment and wanted me to post soon! I'm touched but I still wanna slack..wat should I write?? Tho I can just sit there and type watever in my mind but the quality is not there. -_-
Wanna write a long fic but scare I can't complete them..so maybe stay put with my short fic first but short fic needs plenty of storyline.. =X By then, brain dead..
So... conclusion = -_-''' think first..
Pardon my post..I just write wat comes to my mind >.<
Was playing this catch the flies game..I tries a few time but only managed to kill 2 flies!! (P.S: why are you catching flies??) Yeah, why>.< But someone catches 40 flies!! With just a pair of chopstick?? Well, maybe u should try it yourself!
http://www2.abc.net.au/fly/flysui/flysui.html
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 1:30 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com