Sunday, August 07, 2005
Well, on fri afternoon I spent the whole day trying to add new stuff on my blog. Try a couple of diff pics and stuff, finally decided on these. ^______^ Since I'm new to making a blog, took me quite some time =)
Sat I went to bugis to meet HT for lunch at Swensen and then we spent a few hours chichatting and have some fun. Btw, I saw a famous HK actor Wu Zhen Yu outside kino. He was in orange tee, a pair of jeans and a sling bag. Quite nice looking ^^ Then we had dinner at Saeke Sushi, but it was not as good as I expected..Edo sushi was more of my type^^ On our way back on bus 38, we began to talk about ghost tales I heard on TV...darn! I was so scared on my way home... T_T Shouldn't have talk about it...I was so freak out, I slept in my aunt's room yesterday!!
At 11pm, I decided to make a simple website for my shinhwa programs sales. Spent a few hours?? Since I can't sell on auction anymore T_T
http://sg.geocities.com/f4_daomingsi_jerry/OR
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy4/shinhwaprogram/
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:07 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com