Saturday, August 13, 2005
Just now meet HT go outram to buy some CD, then went back to Century Square to catch a movie, land of the dead!! Wahaha, so scary..but we like having picnic like that, make alot of noises ^^ It's not that scary and the blood and flesh look kind of fake. I think House of Wax was much scarier!! I marked 70/100 on land of the dead.
The living dead have taken over the world, and the last humans live in a walled city to protect themselves as they come to grips with the situation. In the film, we see that the zombies are becoming smarter. They knew how to use a rifle and many more.. They're not stupid or retard as you thought they are. Haha, there's this zombie leader which I called him the "hei xing xing"! He keep howling or growling?? I have no idea... Quite dumb. I like the male lead, quite nice looking, was it Simon Baker? I dun remember his name ^_^ However the ending was quite unexpected..not like what we anticipate!
Those who intended to borrow a film, I suggested House of Wax!! Action packed and bloody scenes, more brutal and good plot!! You dun have to worry about night mares cuz killer dun appear near you anytime anywhere.. ^^
Actually wanted to watch the maid, but HT is accompanying her mum to watch it.. so, who shall I watch this movie with?? Maybe my mum?? -_-'''
After the show we went to pizza hut for dinner.. The TM branch services is not good.. -_-''' The food doesn't taste that good anymore and it's not a peaceful dinner when there's a bunch of youngsters screaming and laughing next to you -_-''' Moral education never teach them to behave themself in public area? They're having a gathering... About 20 of them..haiz... Even after we left the hut, they're still there, I wonder if they'll be charged double for GST??
After that loitter around the mall and went to san bookshop and we chatted between the shelves and made alot of noise..until the shop closes at 9.50pm then we start to leave the mall. We promise to chat on msn later at 11.30pm, i hope HT remembers ^^ until next time, signing off XD
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 10:54 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com