Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Came back on monday.
My knees was aching due to 7 hours of siting position.
Ouch.. T_T
We stayed in genting hotel, the rooms was quite big. A tv, sofa, table, dressing table, 1 chair, 1 cardboard, two queen size bed, toilet with hair dryer. We have two room and opened the door in between so it makes two room big. ^^
Then try sushi for the first night, then korea cuisine at the last day!
I sneak into the casino even tho I was 1 yr before 21.
Haha, quite fun playing the jackpot.
Then shop abit here and there.
on the 10th, I saw a poster on arena of stars performers, one of them is Z chen and Nicky Lee Jiu Zhe!! You have no idea how I wish to attend the concert at 8pm! But the free tickets are all given out T^T
Overall, I love the food there. Yummy.
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:58 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com