Tuesday, September 20, 2005
There's energy in HK disney today on ch 54 enews!!
About 26 mins minus the ad.
Hehe, kunda liu hu zi.. -__-'''
kunda, doesn't suit u leh. you should remain boyish and innocent!
Oh yeah they have a game, kun xiaoda and xiao xiaodi's team won!!
zhang xiao wei and ye xiao hua lost. Puahahahaha ;D
I can't wait for their dvd to be released!!
I hope they will have a autograph session in sg again!!
Then I'll go queue really early!!
Think deeply, no matter how much I love them, the longest I only remember queuing 10++ hours for them (the one at turf city with lynn)..
I really hope to be a crazy fans for once and tried to queue a little bit more!
Cuz I went to many energy sites and they posted many many things about them which I dunno.
The sweetest memories of queueing a few days or even weeks, that I did not do for them.
Tho energy may not want them to do that. (I myself, being cool headed, think that's not wat I'm capable of doing. I can't sleep there with strangers :/)
But I think maybe the fans reckon that it's the least fans can do for them besides buying their album. To show them their appreciation.
Energy spent a few days working on their new dance steps and only sleep a few hours to perform for us
But looking at wat I have done, I felt quite > < ...
I never tried to queue overnight for the front row seats for their concert.
I never pluck up my courage to talk to ah di even tho it's the last auto session at bishan.
I never tried to do a banner or board despite thinking of doing so, many times.
I never do a good job for my yahoo group on energy and I hardly visit it.
I never really do a crazy act like following them when they came to sg.
I never dare to talk to kunda like other girls does.
All these becomes a regret in my life.
I often say if time can repeat itself, will I be able to do it?
If I had not been so self conscious, will I be able to do it?
I don't know..
I don't know wat I'm supposed to feel now..
Maybe I'm too calm or think beforehand to even do this stuff.
I don't know how to describe those crazy things most of their fans did.
You may say it's crazy or I'll never be able to do that..
But what they have or experienced is wat you and I will never understand...
I'm older now.. less energetic and more self conscious.. more deep thinking.. most troubles.. I used to think where have the past me been to?
Maybe as I'm growing up, I lost something which is in me.
The power to forget.. the power to do wat I want.. to live my life without regrets..
I do not like to judge a person or range them.. I used to believe everyone in this world has a kind part of them.. But when you see the hidden truth of the story.. Everything changes..
My opinion towards someone.. towards the world..
Why do people change? Can't we revert to the old self??
I remember myself playing in the playground till late 7pm after school everyday..
I remember organizing a farewell gathering during primary 5.. we flew kites and play together..
I remember the fears of waking up when I forget to do my homework..
I remember the feelings of having a crush on a classmate during primary school..
I remember.. .. .. ..
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 2:24 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com