Thursday, October 06, 2005
I dreamt of energy the night before. ^_______^
A very sweet dream!
I dreamt that energy is holding a performance in an arena in a huge theme park which is bigger than escape theme park and more popular. I managed to get in after a very long queue with my family members but our table's view towards the stage was blocked by a pillar. So I have to make way to the pillar there to watch them. And the stage was quite far but can see them too. More strange is the next scene jump to me having a chance to talk to them. I dunno where it is, some place like the arena but less crowded and we were at a table. Then in my hand was a poster or some sort of paper and I asked ah di for signature. Very weird cuz how can ah di be the first I request for a signature? Moreover, I seldom talk to him even on stage. And apparently, he is very friendly!!! *faints* and I even remembered requesting a lot of signatures and ask him to sign nicely on the piece of poster/paper!! And he did! He asked me a few question whether I want alot of hearts or not..Hehehe, I say as you wish. Then he signed 3 signature for me and each with 2 to 3 hearts... Wow!! Wat a dream.. Then I remembered asking him how many loves the most do u sign for a fans? He replied 5. hehe, then I remember chatting with kunda and niunai. Kunda was replying to my questions but I forget what I asked. He signed for me too. I only remembered the atmosphere was very good. we are talking about something and I joked around with them. Accept shuwei was not really into the conversation. Then the last to ask for signature is shuwei. He signed for me too, with a faint smile. Very polite but distant type of smile. Then I ask what did he meant by drawing 3 loves and ... behind during the gai ban of final fantasy, and say my friend say it's very cute and all. Then he answered very bluntly..I was quite offended by that.. then the atmosphere was suddenly deadly quiet. Then I think I keep quiet but steal a glance at kunda, ah di and niunai before shuwei hand me the poster/paper. Then i say goodbye and left..
Haha, wat a dream!! I only remembered 3/4 of the dream. but wat surprises me is shuwei and ah di like changed person. Ah di very jolly and fun to talk with. He even smiled..oh my.. and shuwei appears so cold and very polite.. Haha, something must be wrong with me..But I was happy when I woke up. It'd be better if the signature poster/paper was in my hand!! -___-'''
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:46 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com