[[Music's Playing]]
*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *Â - Or Select a Song to Play- :: Shinhwa - Without You :: :: Shinhwa Minwoo - For You :: :: Shinhwa - Track 14 :: :: Energy - Gei Ni De Ge :: :: Energy - Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian :: :: Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Zui Huo :: :: Energy - Zui Hou Yi Chi :: :: Journey - Open arms :: :: Missing you(Eng Vers) ::
~*~ Shinhwa ~*~ <---Cartoon pics----> ~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~ ~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~ ~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~ Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18) D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2 Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186 Monday, October 10, 2005 I love this song alot~ Wanna put in my blog~The lyrics is very beautiful too~ ^0^It's Me sang by F-IVOh, can you feel my heart?While my two hands trembled and my heart pounded wildly,I put my arms around youMy lips were clumsy the night I kissed your cheekFor a long time I held you to my chestYou seemed shy as you looked at meAs my first love, I believed every word you said,but...I came here looking for you because I wanted to see youAnd you were in another's arms, smilingI was your first, not this other guy,Whose place can't be by your sideUh~ girlI want to say I'm angry, yet every time I come near you,I want to take you into my armsBut I saw how happily he made you smileUh~ girlWhy did you turn to someone else?Late at night, I sleep next to the phone, remembering hearing your liesEverything was beautiful, and I believed everything you said, but...I came here looking for you because I wanted to see youAnd you were in another's arms, smilingI was your first, not this other guy,Whose place can't be by your sideUh~ girlI want to say I'm angry, yet every time I come near you,I want to take you into my armsBut I saw how happily he made you smileUh~ girlWhy did you turn to someone else?I'm longing for you and all I can hear is your nameHope still beats in my heartCome back, pleaseYou were my first, I was your lastI want to be by your side a little longerUh~ girlJust once put your trust in me, and I'll be so good to youNow I can't speak, and I'm crying, but uh~ girlDon't you know my heart?Can you feel my heart? on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 9:29 AM Comments: Post a Comment Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 9:29 AM