Wednesday, October 19, 2005
I read about the article saying why niunai decided not to renew his contract..
I decided to let him go..If it were the old me, I'm not sure if I can accept this.
But I've given much thoughts..
He will be happier this way, so why not?
The only thing i think nobody can guess is that all those tears crying for ah di last june/july, but the one leaving is actually niunai..
Could if we have sensed something was bothering niunai, will we be able to stop him?
I doubt so..
He made up his mind and i think he is not someone easily influenced by others unless he himself wanted to do so..
I admire his willing to let go of wat his has..
Niunai, I want u to be happy.
Go ahead if you will be happier this way..
I'll wait for u..energy will wait for u..
One day, I'm sure I'll be able to see you and the other 3 performed on stage again..
We'll see each other till then.
Take care.
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 7:44 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com