Friday, October 07, 2005
I'm very happy today!!
Well, most of all it's becuz delia and lynn came to celebrate moi birthday with me!
heh heh heh, wat surprises me is delia did a self burnt album and the surface of the disc got kunda face!
I must admit her design skill and choice of pics quite good. She hit the jackpot cuz she uses the fave pic of kunda I like! heehee ^_____^ And she actually remember to bring the psc nite tape! *wanna cry* I finally get to watch it ;) Whippee, then we talked for a while.
The highlight of the show is to watch shinhwa show, yup, those who came moi house can't escape from my clutches to watch the show~~ hehehe, they must be cursing me behind moi back *kidding*~~ Have fun laughing tho. No matter how many times I re-watched -___-''' Shin Jung hwan is so funny!
Oh yeah, really very happy today!! heh heh heh~ fave black forest cake too!! It weighs the same as yam cake in my heart u know? *suddenly remembers yam icecream in swensen* yum yum~
^________^
Another reason many ppl show interest and praise me for moi tributes~ ^____^ Whheee.. felt loved too when a forum friend pm me a birthday message just now! Recognization~~ heh heh ;)
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 11:57 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com