[[Music's Playing]]
*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *Â - Or Select a Song to Play- :: Shinhwa - Without You :: :: Shinhwa Minwoo - For You :: :: Shinhwa - Track 14 :: :: Energy - Gei Ni De Ge :: :: Energy - Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian :: :: Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Zui Huo :: :: Energy - Zui Hou Yi Chi :: :: Journey - Open arms :: :: Missing you(Eng Vers) ::
~*~ Shinhwa ~*~ <---Cartoon pics----> ~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~ ~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~ ~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~ Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18) D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2 Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186 Saturday, October 29, 2005 Thanks to lynn and delia, I finally lay my hands on energy concert dvd!!! The poster was so beautiful! I was so elated but I'm too tired yesterday so I only see snippets of it. I'm quite surprised that media player can play vob dvd files!! ^^ It's so clear lor.. Then one part when ahdi sang jacky zhang's solo, he sobbed and say "I dunno if she's here to see my concert(should be iris ba..they broke up during tat period..) But I'm happy to have you all(fans) to watch my concert!!"And then later part of disc 2 show kunda crying bitterly..His eyes were all red veins.. I so heart pain..He say that day is his father's birthday!! Shuwei say he loves his family!! TT_TT Many fans cried like there's no tomorrow.. The atmosphere was indeed sad.. I'll watch it hopefully sunday!! Now my hand itch for a dvd player! Cuz wat delia says make sense. She say bigger screen more shuang.. yeah, I have no choice but to agree XD tho my com screen also not small. I'll post Jay's new MV Ye Qu later!!yesterday watched "the maid" vcd with my mum.. quite scary lah.. ;P Then got angry over some pizza matters XD on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 12:22 AM Comments: Post a Comment Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 12:22 AM