[[Music's Playing]]
*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *Â - Or Select a Song to Play- :: Shinhwa - Without You :: :: Shinhwa Minwoo - For You :: :: Shinhwa - Track 14 :: :: Energy - Gei Ni De Ge :: :: Energy - Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian :: :: Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Zui Huo :: :: Energy - Zui Hou Yi Chi :: :: Journey - Open arms :: :: Missing you(Eng Vers) ::
~*~ Shinhwa ~*~ <---Cartoon pics----> ~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~ ~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~ ~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~ Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18) D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2 Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186 Sunday, October 09, 2005 Yesterday HT, QY and ML went my house and bought me a birthday cake and piggy doll! Hehe, the doll is very cute, nice to hug too^^ yue kan yue ke ai~ ^^ ~ As usual, I bombard their eyes with shinhwa shows.. ehehehe -____-'''Then talk for a while on the most horrible prank/thing we did when we're young. hehe, who dun have a past?? Makes me recall quite some funny moments~Finally blow candles and cut cakes ceremony began.. keke, I made them sing chinese and english version song. Wahaha, so funny, I am like the instructor ^0^Then we settled our dinner at swensen!! yummy teriyaki chicken pasta and my fave yam icecream~ hehe, love it! After sumptous dinner, we go TM to talk neoprint and photo using my hp~ ^^~ We long time never use the machine le, I dunno how to function it -___-''' so we make a lot of noise there. hehe ;)The funniest part is when I reached home, my aunt asked if I wanna play mahjong! haha, played for 2 hours till 1am~ -_____-''' Then my eyes can hardly open, I nearly fall asleep while drawing a tile.. hehe ;)QY and Me on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:10 PM Comments: Post a Comment Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:10 PM