Friday, November 11, 2005
Long time didn't update!! On nov 4th I went to watch the Hit awards ceremony with de! It was tremendous! It's my 1st time watching it live and I'm so glad that energy was focused the most during the whole time! The cameras were on them for split seconds even when they're not performing! And u see JJ and ah xin(mayday) really good with energy. JJ mentioned he love the song he wrote for energy and that energy did a great job with the lyrics!
I used to dislike stephanie's songs but after listening to tong lei, I think this song is quite nice. very soothing but the lyrics was sad. Energy won 2 awards which I'm very surprised! I tot they may not get due to the strong fight of twins and 5566/Jerry yan(courts awards) but they won 2 in a row!! that was fabulous! I keep screaming.. T_T But then kunda was not feeling well..He look ghostly pale during the red carpet walk (very short one, really short -___-)
The opening of the giving awards was energy! they act out cuz kunda cannot speak so he act and ahdi shuwei guess the name of the winner. It's ling jun jie. humorous enough but channel U cut it off. humph, not fair!! =(
Time passes fast. I did not realized that I sat for more than 3 hours already ^^ Good experience esp energy won 2 awards! If only niunai can attend it with the other 3.. I'm sure he'd be elated!!
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 9:00 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com