Friday, July 07, 2006
Oh yeah, to add on, I think
shinhwa will be coming over for a concert too~~
On Mnet(korean news), Eric mentioned singapore as one of the destination for their world tour concert~~
I really hope they can come again~~ I missed to take their image on my DV cam last time for tiger beer concert..
Such a pity~~
Their 8th album was out months ago, some of the songs were quite catchy, especially the ballads.
I love the song "chance"~ Junjin sang in fact he's more going towards rapping in the group~~^__^
Their style was diff from TVXQ, they're more mature and have a great charisma on ladies from 20 onwards~~
TVXQ's target population was way younger range but going higher each time~~
here's a cute photo on korea's most popular boyband shinhwa~~*squeals*
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 6:42 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com