[[Music's Playing]]


bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg5NjA4NTQ2NTYmcHQ9MTI*ODk2MDkyNDQ1MyZwPTU2MjAxMiZkPSZnPTEmbz**YzgyYmU5MGIyYjg*MTY3ODUzOTA2NmUyNjQ4OGRlOSZvZj*w.gif

[FT Island] NEW (A Man's First Love) 한사람만 (HanSaramMan) MV.mp3
player-swf.gif

get more free mp3 & video codes at www.musik-live.net
<---Disable right click--->
<--Picture Navigation--> -->

Meat-Lover*

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

[Profile]
YeonJeong(this is my korean name I asked from the tourguide when in korea, lol XD)
1985/10/08
Love Both Energy & Shinhwa & latest obssessed with Dong bang shin gi's yunho and jaejoong~currently liked t.o.p from bigbang, jonghun and hongki from Ft Island


Wish-list*

1) TVXQ concert ticket
2) Ft Island concert ticket
3) Ft Island First album


Fave past-time*

Singing
Listen to songs
Watching drama
Reading novels
Write songs lyrics
Writing fanfic

Da - Man from the past
Di - Tears from a stone
Wei - A chance to love
Nai - A reason you gave
Energy's season - Love hurts
Songs of Love (encode in simplified chinese)

Create movies/making tributes

Eatten-veggies*

July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 March 2007 April 2008 July 2009 August 2009 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010

Bossom Friend*

Delia
Qiuying's mulitply
Quiying's blog
Miaoling
Gary(cousin)
Gerald(cousin)


Thankx*

[c00kie]



Taggie*

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting


How can I forget those days with energy..
It's too hard to forget..
From 30th Aug 2002 I started to like them
till now it's already been 3 years or so.
Throughout these years, it's their laughter
and voices that accompany me..
Whenever I'm sad or lost
I felt as if they were with me
So near yet so far
Always keeping me going on
I never missed any of their
autograph session
remember one time I stood in the rain
queuing up just to go up the stage
to get their autographs
The grip of their hands on mine
when I went up for a hand shake
These are all wonderful memories
which I will not exchange them even for the world
Energy, pls take care of yourself
This is wat I often say when I see them
Not "I love you" nor "I like you"
For I know I'll be glad so as long
they are in good health
I dun chase them around like crazy fans
cuz I know this will worries them
Energy, we'll never say goodbye
For you guys will stay forever in my memories
And then years later when I look back
I'll be able to say
I once loved these 4 boys in my early days
They are Kunda, Niunai, Ah di and Shuwei
~~~~


*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *
 

~*~ Shinhwa ~*~


















<---Cartoon pics---->
~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~






~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~




~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~
Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18)
D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2
Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186


Thursday, September 28, 2006

26th sept went to see energy...
I tot I'd be sad to see only 3 of them but I wasn't..
When we were queueing at bukit panjang plaza, I was looking at the stage and the big poster on them..
They've become matured of course..
I like the poster, cuz kunda was standing in the middle and he looked so hot.
I was quite surprise to find so little people queueing at the plaza.. but we managed to get a good place..I think we're at row 6 or 7 ^^
At 4.35pm, we set off to NTU and reached at about 5.10pm..
all thanks to De's friend we managed to get our album autographed after the min con, cuz I was told u need a pass to sign the album at the plaza..and i think only those who purchased from CD-rama and MJ has the pass -__-
At the mini con, energy sang 5 songs..I guess? hehe, after discussing with de, both of us reckon XD
Unfortunately our seat was the second last row near the aisle (fortunately, facing the stage directly XD), there was a really responsible lady who keep eyeing us to see if we're taking vids or photos~ I did not managed to use my cam all thanks to her ^^ But I enjoyed myself staring at kunda..hehe~he looked abit more composed, less smile but his charm is still as great~! Most of the girls screamed when he sang~ When they performed bu zai hu you mei you yi hou, they selected 3 fans from the floor and held their hands as they sangT_T I was going nuts when kunda held her hand tight! X( Lucky girl..kunda even took 3 posters and kept them under his arm all the while, he has this cheeky grin on his face..I wonder what is he up to! heheXD then during the middle of the song, he pull the girl to the side of the stage and say to her, "come, we go throw posters.." T_T So cute lor.. Then I, being nutcase, keep doing the rabbit sign to him..but this works, he looked at me and grin once..haha..I was an idiot..but it's all worthwhile lor! XD

later when i go on stage, we were lucky to be one for the one hundred ppl I think, maybe lesser~ Before we went up, I exchanged a firm glance with ah di! ^_^ My heart was racing while waited to go up. We shook hands with them too~ Ah di and I shook and look at each other twice, but when it comes to kunda, I only managed to tell him to jia you..hai..why am I speechless and stun when I look at him? haha, then shuwei is the last to sign my album.. He look at me and I smiled and say jia you..he pass me the autograph but I waited for my second album..I think he notice I bought 2, so he look at me again and smile while I say thank you. ^^ I dunno is it me or what, i think this time they exchanged firm glance with the fans^^ Ah di was so much friendly than last time I saw him ^_^

Throughout the concert and auto session, I find kunda and ah di exchanged words more frequent, their friendship must have gone further and deeper! ^^ De and I managed to reach the plaza at 7.30pm, the crowd increased so much more, we managed to find the girl who help us look after our place. We got a pretty nice view but due to another hour of waiting, the crowd was pushing, I was blocked by a girl who used to be standing at my side.. -__- Energy came out at 8.30, tho the time scheduled was 7.30pm~ I raised my cam up inorder to take a good view. My hands were shaking after holding for 10 mins but I didn't want to waste any moment so I managed to hold until they finish performing the 2 songs~ the girl behind me was basically leaning on me lor, I can feel the pull on my hair -__- haha, then we walk to the side of the barrier so others can go queue for the autograph. We already signed our albums already ma.. so we just stare at the boys..people around us shouts for their attention lor..I was looking at shuwei and kunda, cuz ah di was blocked by the ppl going on stage. I keep wondering why kunda didn't do those little act he used to do..he had this habit of touching his nose and licking his lips..haha..he looks so much composed and refine..I guess he become more conscious of himself.. I stare and stare..later de suggest we leave at 9.15pm but I pleaded for another 15 mins..hehe, and luckily, kunda looked our direction at 9.25pm! haha..de and I waved, he smile and waved back! OMG...kunda grinned!! (dies XD) hehe, we waited for another 10 mins, I finally managed to spot him looking at ah di and grin boyishly. He was doing this S line wave with his back as he stretched abit and stick his tongue out! SO CUTE!!!! He was still the same old da..haha..then de and I left to have our real late dinner at 9.50pm at macdonald! After that at about 10.30 plus, we walked back to the garden plaza to see if the autograph session ended..haha, we heard the song ai shi kong playing and rushed to the plaza..tho energy was not on stage, reporters crowd around there. taking photos on them back stage. I saw ppl crowding the back stage which is next to the lift. So de and I followed. De say she say shuwei and kunda..I looked again..saw the UM worker talking and gesturing..Then finally! The boys walk out of the stage and waved at us!! I took one last glance at kunda and shuwei before the door close! Later de and I walk to the bus stop and we reached bugis station at 11pm plus.. we went separate ways and I reached home at 12.20am. woah..to think I was out for 12 hours.. hehe, after so long then see the boys, I still find it heart warming.. the feel is still there.. imagine 4 years we went to their event each time they came..^^ Hope they feel our love and will have a good impression of singaporeans! Can't wait for their next trip!! =D


on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 5:30 AM


Comments: Post a Comment


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com