[[Music's Playing]]
*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *Â - Or Select a Song to Play- :: Shinhwa - Without You :: :: Shinhwa Minwoo - For You :: :: Shinhwa - Track 14 :: :: Energy - Gei Ni De Ge :: :: Energy - Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian :: :: Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Zui Huo :: :: Energy - Zui Hou Yi Chi :: :: Journey - Open arms :: :: Missing you(Eng Vers) ::
~*~ Shinhwa ~*~ <---Cartoon pics----> ~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~ ~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~ ~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~ Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18) D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2 Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186 Wednesday, September 13, 2006 haiz..I wanna bang myself against the wall..I regretted not going to see junjin off!! The fans say he super friendly!! o_O I was so surprised..but i saw it myself in those vids taken by the fans..aww...he tied his hair..so cool..he keep waving to the fans..almost once every min T_T junjin shi, you're so nice!! alot of fans crowd around him, i guess he was surprised to see so many fans came to see him off.. beside him was at least 8 people, i think they're photographer, hairstylist, manager and assistants..hehe, the fans were so close to him lor, i heard many pushed him while trying to touch him..-__- but they say junjin was magnanimous and didn't get worked up or anything..haha, he must be in good mood lor! But I can't stand those crazy fans, some others say those fans pushed him like he's a...jerk~ poor jinnie.. I began to miss them already..how i wish that time can take me back to sun night at 8pm?? hehheh, I'll upload some shinhwa airport pics tomorrow! on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 8:46 PM Comments: Post a Comment Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 8:46 PM