[[Music's Playing]]
*:: Now playing - Hyesung's same thoughts:: *Â - Or Select a Song to Play- :: Shinhwa - Without You :: :: Shinhwa Minwoo - For You :: :: Shinhwa - Track 14 :: :: Energy - Gei Ni De Ge :: :: Energy - Yong Yuan Bu Shou Zai Jian :: :: Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Zui Huo :: :: Energy - Zui Hou Yi Chi :: :: Journey - Open arms :: :: Missing you(Eng Vers) ::
~*~ Shinhwa ~*~ <---Cartoon pics----> ~*~2007 Japan Tour Shinhwa Forever~*~ ~~*~~TVXQ graphics~~*~~ ~*~DBSG aka TVXQ~*~ Members: Kim Jaejoong(20), Jung Yunho(20), Kim Junsu(19), Park Yoochun(20), Shim Changmin(18) D.O.B: 26/1, 6/2, 15/12, 4/6, 18/2 Height: 180, 183, 178, 180, 186 Monday, September 11, 2006 Today I went to shinhwa concert with my friend, delia and a junior~ Haha, I was so kan jiong lor cuz the concert stated 8pm, I reached at 7.40pm and delia have not yet arrived~ Nvm, I tell myself still got 15 mins ma, so i stood at the "meeting place" and wait, she say she reaching soon but few mins later, she say her dad got on the wrong route = =+ and the time is 7.55pm!! @_@ I was like hot ants ah.. So I went in with my junior first lor..I so scared delia couldn't make it to the opening~ Haha, finally we settled down at 8.10pm~ And the seat was unexpectedly good @_@ haha, close and no blockings, we're like 3 to 4 metres away nia~ haha, then the guest performers LUG keep walking in front of us, back and fro, I guess they went to the washing room~ very polite, we greeted them and waved each time, haha, one of them bowed to us, delia find it amusing~ haha~ it's a form of greeting la~ Then I took my dv cam to shoot lor~ Aiyee, so frustrating, I was caught after shooting 20+ mins.. what the.. catch me off guard then catch me.. T__T haha, but then I waited for another 15 mins and shoot again, this time kanna caught second time by another uncle..hoho, so I kept my camera and decide to just sit back and enjoy lor..T__T After I keep my cam, shinhwa did alot of cute action...Aww..how I wish I managed to record that?? psh..shinhwa oppa are so cute during the men's talk~ haha, eric and hyesung spoke english, quite ok, I can catch~ but junjin is so funny~ His english was not good, and tries to get off with a "hi" and "I love you"...Hoho, being the shinhwa I knew, dongwan and hyesung keep attacking him, ask him to talk more to the fans~ but he was quite witty~ haha he quick run thru all the english words he came across in his rap or lyrics~ He goes "Everybody say ho~oh" We play along with "ho~~oh~", then he goes "Every body say shinhwa~" we harmonize again~"everybody says sarang hae", all the fans goes crazy~~ ^^ When hyesung pick on him, he keeps saying "I love you" to him~ Guess that's the one word he uses the most~~haha~ Dongwan is so cheeky~ he keeps making funny motions during the song then finally he himself laughed when it was his turn to sing~ = = dongwannie, why are you so cute?? then throughout the concert, eric looked really tired lor, in fact he needs to shoot a drama and he rushed off as soon as the concert ends, straight to the airport~ Minwoo and Andy keeps looking at our side, hyesung too~ hehe, very happy!! ^^ I took the left side of the stage cuz I realize hyesung and eric usually stand at the left side~ hoho~ One thing I love about going to shinhwa concert is that they usually did alot of sweet stuff!! Like Minwoo kissed andy on the cheek at our side of the stage so I see it clearly!! minwoo also patted hyesung during one of the songs!! at the end of the whole concert, junjin and andy did a heart together with their hands~when hyesung was talking, junjin hold a soft toy and put it right beside his face, but sungie was tilting his head the other side~ when he turns back, he held it in his hand, haha~ so cute!! When hyesung performed his solo, I go awww... I love the song "same thoughts"!! After that came the hottest guy, minwoo did a few fast song from his latest album, how great he looks on stage!! can't take my eyes off him and his abs.. haha, his moves were so accurate and swift!! minbong, you are soo cool!! he in fact is the one who keep moving left and right to make sure you get his attention!! So nice of him to do so lor~ He'd wink, smile, point at you, do a heart with his hands, hehe, sweet guy lee minwoo~! Too bad hyesung didn't do the crab dance, I was hoping to see him do that~ And dongwan did not have his solo~I wanna hear him sing "If I aint got you"..aww..I guess only the members who released a solo album did a performance, cuz I think they are afraid we dunno the other songs and couldn't enjoy~Whee, I know they're going to go separate ways soon but they have not declare splitting up so I still hope to see them 6 stand together on stage sometime again soon!! Shinhwa Changjo!! Oppa, Saranghae!! <3> on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 2:45 AM Comments: Post a Comment Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
on a Final Fantasy trip to Energy Island with Shinhwa 2:45 AM